
On a day when many people reflect upon patriotism, bravery and loss, I am filled with different emotions. It is my wedding anniversary and I am so new to this kidless gig, that I couldn't even arrange a romantic lunchdate with my partner with my 3 hours of leisure.
Instead, I blog. Not about my children, for once, but for these crazy kids that had a fabulous time with family and friends. What a wonderful time and thanks to all of you who were there with us and have nurtured our family as we have grown these last 11 years. Life was great then, but has gotten even better (except for my teeth--what the F*** happened to my white teeth).
4 comments:
love coming at youze two from us two in brooklyn.
please refer to the "swensen, plunkett, juhl" post to see what 11 years and 2 children can do to a person:)
oh my god. the pics were not loaded when i looked at this yesterday. yall look about twelve years old in that wedding picture. hilarious. they all look like a commercial for something. i am not sure what.
congrats dave and kim!!
Post a Comment