06 September 2006

And then there was me!

Yesterday . . . Wow! NO KIDS!!!!!!!!!!! I enjoyed a peaceful lunch and went running. I leisurely (and without guilt) surfed the internet for a bit and then I browsed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! around the camera shop. Lucky me: I start a blog and my digital goes on the fritz:( I got Casey some dog food and barely made it school to pick up Rain in the rain. (I was 30 seconds late and Rain was verging on tears -- no lie! No pressure!) Today I ran a few errands, spoke on the phone uninterrupted, and am currently bloggin' to procrastinate running. Time to fly . . . truth be told there might be a veil of melancholy dampening my burgeoning sense of independence. I might ruminate on this . . . Or indulge in a few baby dreams; they were so fleeting and sweet. . . but the peace is lovely, the solitude novel. And my future, our future, beckons.

1 comment:

dj love said...

were they ever really that small?