
Wow! Where has the time gone? Our new hectic schedules make time slip through my fingers and I am a lazy blogger. Rain started soccer and piano this week -- yeah! Dave is the co-coach for soccer and I am the co-coach for piano. I need to find time to work it into our schedule. Rain had another fantastic week in school and loves it more and more. Though I am currently heartbroken, wishing for 1/2 day Kindergarten. When it is so beautiful out, I want to be with both my beautiful boys.

Finn is "bored" at school. But I have watched him twice this week and he seems engaged and a little trepidatious. For those of you who do not know him, this is quite out of character. He keeps saying that no one plays with him on the playground (heartbreaking), but I assure him that he will make friends soon. Here are some photos at the park yesterday.
1 comment:
tell finn that jes is bored at (law) school too and that if he comes and visits we can go to prospect park and i will with him all day long. pinky promise.
Post a Comment