I just stumbled across your page when I was google imaging something and the picture in your blog titled "I'm not a pretty girl" came up and I just felt compelled to tell you that I actually think you're very pretty! I mean yeah the lack of a tooth is a bit iffy but otherwise, with a little blush and some mascara you'd be gorgeous!!! You have excellent cheeks and pretty eyes. I just wanted you to know cuz I'm tired of people thinking they're gross when they're really not. (Like me kind of... I'm still trying to learn.) So if you're like me, hopefully the compliment from a total stranger will give you some confidence and help you realize what I've said.
1 comment:
I just stumbled across your page when I was google imaging something and the picture in your blog titled "I'm not a pretty girl" came up and I just felt compelled to tell you that I actually think you're very pretty! I mean yeah the lack of a tooth is a bit iffy but otherwise, with a little blush and some mascara you'd be gorgeous!!! You have excellent cheeks and pretty eyes. I just wanted you to know cuz I'm tired of people thinking they're gross when they're really not. (Like me kind of... I'm still trying to learn.) So if you're like me, hopefully the compliment from a total stranger will give you some confidence and help you realize what I've said.
-Vanessa xo
Post a Comment